Dr. James Raj
Dr James David Raj
- Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India – Master of Dental
- Surgery(MDS) – Endodontics – 2011-2014
- Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India – Bachelor of Dental
- Surgery (BDS) – 2005-2011
Strong advocate of evidence based approach to achieve best clinical treatment outcome for the patient in the most pain free way possible.
Dental anesthesiology and Irrigation in endodontics.
Member- Ontario Dental Association & Canadian Dental Association
• RCDSO – 150454
• Member – Indian Association of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics (IACDE) and
Indian Endodontic Society (IES)- 2245
• Member- Indian Society of Dental Research (ISDR-IADR) – LM 1075
• Member – Indian Association of Forensic Odontology (IAFO) – LM 210
• Member – Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics Association of Tamil Nadu (CEAT)
– LM 246
Represented Indian Division at the IADR Conference 2017, San Fransisco, USA and nominated for the IADR Unilever Hatton Award in Senior-Clinical Research category. Travel, Hotel and registration awarded by IADR.
• Best Scientific Presentation – IADR –APR- SDC – IADR-APR-SDC Dental Research Promotion and Priorities in Asia Pacific Region – 25th February 2017
• Best Clinician Award – Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics – Saveetha University – August 2016 – February 2017
• IADR DAR-SEPTODONT – Young Investigator Prize for Innovation 2016 – June 22nd to 25th 2016 Seoul, South Korea. Grant of 1000$ awarded.
• Best Clinician Award – Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics – Saveetha University – October 2015
• Best Clinician Award – Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics – Saveetha University – April 2015
• Best Paper (Faculty) at the 27th Indian Society of Dental Research and International Association of Dental Research Conference 2014,Chennai.
• Best Outgoing Post Graduate in Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Saveetha Dental College (2011-14).
• Best Poster – Innovative Graft Material – A Pilot Animal Study at 28th Indian Association of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics and 21st Indian Endodontic Society Conference, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 14th to 17th Nov 2013.
• Best Paper – Painless Dentistry – Innovative Technique at the 29th Tamil Nadu State Dental Conference, 18th to 20th November 2011, Yercaud, Tamil Nadu.
• Best Paper – Jaws – “Hidden Mysteries” at the 9th Indian Association Of Forensic Odontology, 22nd and 23rd October 2011, Salem, Tamil Nadu.
• Best Poster-Development Of Face at the National seminar on Basic Medical Sciences, 13th and 14th October 2007, Chennai.